 Castle / 11499
  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Beautiful work, Jon. Love the crowded feeling that you have given the town. The outer walls having the "nicked and pocked" as you call it is also great. I have a hard time building that type of randomness with good results. Too many details to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Andy, I'd love to see your tudor houses, I'm trying to refine mine, and I'm always looking for Ideas> Jon (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)