 Castle / 11476
    Re: Lugnet Set Database info & possible correction? —Dan Boger
   (...) updated, thanks! Good thing I noticed this post - maybe post it next time to lugnet.admin.database, or email it to db@lugnet.com? that way the database admins will be sure to see it :) Thanks again! Dan (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Lugnet Set Database info & possible correction? —Brett Kingery
   (...) Welcome, and I'll keep that in mind next time (I kinda thought about it earlier, and then it slipped my mind, as many things do, when I posted :( ) plucky (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)