 Castle / 11476
Re: Lugnet Set Database info & possible correction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett Kingery wrote:
Was just using the Lugnet guide this vacation and saw a couple things
I could help fill in!

Set 1547 - "Black Knight's Boat" - $4.25 from LEGO Shop at Home
(1996) Set 1596 - "Ghost with Wolfman" - also $4.25 from LEGO Shop at
Home (1996)

updated, thanks! Good thing I noticed this post - maybe post it next
time to lugnet.admin.database, or email it to db@lugnet.com? that way
the database admins will be sure to see it :)

Thanks again!

Dan