 Castle / 11473
    Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Aaron J. Muhl
   (...) Looks great, I've always wondered what a castle wall would look like with the dark grey mixed with the light grey. Did you decide to skip the preformed walls based on the look you wanted? Also, this has been bugging me for a while. Where did (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Jon Furman
   Aaron, Thanks for the compliments. I decided to go with the bricks because I have always used the prefab walls in the past, and I was kind of feeling like my work was getting stale, I just started building and threw in some dark grey for effect, I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)