 Castle / 11459
  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Beautiful. Just some of my first impressions/comments questions: You seem to have been able to make the white, greay and black look nice together in the castle walls, by doing each wall or tower in a single colour. I'll have to remember this for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

(...) Thankyou...: ) (...) I like a bit of variety in my work... plus also, alot of real castles the way they look now is very varied.. as they were added to over the hundreds of years they were standing.. so the original castle colours were (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)