 Castle / 11457
    Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) topic! I'm just flabergasted by the details - I won't even attempt to get into it here :) Good luck to you - the castle catergory seems like a very tight one. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Roger that, I was gawking at it on Brickshelf earlier today but didn't want to post about it till Jon did. (...) Trains ain't exactly a pushover, it's got a lot of good entries but I am SO GLAD not to be a castle judge! It would be an (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Jon Furman
   Thanks Pawel, I love your castles, you da man! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)