 Castle / 11450 (+5)
  Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

For those of you who are interested, I have added the pictures of my ISCC entry to by brickshelf page. The contest asks for only 10 photos so I put the other 20 or so up here. (URL) of the buildings are Facades, but they are unfurnished. the Town is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)

(...) rest of the castle...!!! you need alot of white bricks.. ha ha ha Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Hiya all... Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x 5 (32 stud) baseplates in size...!!! This is my entry in the 1000steine competition.... also it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

(...) This is simply beautiful... How did you add the water detail's??? Especially in the pic with the Royal ship? Eric (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Thanks Shiri, I think I found a few more mistakes and corrected them. That's what I get for creating the pages at 2am when I was already pretty tired from building. I'll probably add interior to the structures after I get more built. I want to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact