 Castle / 11445 (+5)
  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

Hey Chris! Great stuff, as usual. Your characters are very unique and full of personality, and I'm still in love with your Wizard's tower. One question, though. I've been waiting forever for you and Shiri's characters to have a nice crossover (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)

Hello all, I have completed a minifig scaled Neuschwanstein Gatehouse. Pictures are located here: (URL) is not on a mountain top, but I have a small contingent of troops arrayed in formation before it, to show scale. I know that the side towers (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Or maybe the moral is to always check it in NS4.7, since if it works there, it'll work anywhere, since it dislikes errors. A very admirable quality, if you ask me. Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

That was my first thought too, James. :-) Let's keep our fingers crossed! -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> (...) ?? (...) isn't (...) number (...) Werewolves, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)

I think that this looks really great. you seem to have a good grasp on 3d realism. was this all thought out before hand, or did you start, and then work around the obstacles as they came? I think that this is a tremendous piece of work, how many (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact