 Castle / 11430 (+10)
  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I've been trying many different configurations of windows over the last few months, Most of them probably haven't been photographed though :( There's nothing I hate more than a boxy flat building/castle. (Right Shiri?) I've always tried to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Some people like that effect others don't from what I've heard... I think I did it a little to randomly, and with a little more forethought it might turn out better.. though I'm happy with how it looks anyway! The hill came from the slope pack (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Well... I've been switching between 3 different digital cameras here, I believe these were taking with an old Sony Mavica, for some reason it does best with the colors with my lighting scheme I've set up indoors (it's getting very tiring to haul (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Full pictures of the village probably won't be available for quite a while yet :( I'm guessing at least a year or better, I've got a lot of work to finish up yet and some major building to happen. Maybe when I get a little closer to finishing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Thanks Wilson. I wanted to have something to give it a bit of flare. (...) 'Preciate the comments. Unfortunately, the throneroom was just a temporary deal; I scrapped it soon after I took the pics. The dock is still together, simply because I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) All I see is a blank black page with a small banner at the top (using NS4.79). Perhaps there is an unclosed table or something? Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

Is that the return of the pesant hood I see on the guy in the middle ?? -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Matthew Christopher" <darklord73@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Works fine for me in mozilla 0.9.7 (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

There is no </body> tag in there. Might be responsible the moral of the story is steer clear of NS4.7 (or any other flavor of netscape) and its patented Ugly Filter :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Yeah, netscape 4.7 totally sucks. However, netscape 6.2 (the latest version, based off the geko rendering engine and mozilla codebase) doesnt. (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact