 Castle / 11426
  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Great stuff, tamy! Now, to get off topic, what camera do you take your pictures with? They're so good i'm envious ;) -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Well... I've been switching between 3 different digital cameras here, I believe these were taking with an old Sony Mavica, for some reason it does best with the colors with my lighting scheme I've set up indoors (it's getting very tiring to haul (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)