 Castle / 11410 (+5)
  Re: My first MOC post

(...) I really like the building with the yellow roof, yellow windows and yellow doors. Simple yet elegant, with a great color scheme. Where did you find those yellow curved windows? What set should I be looking for? On the other hand, I'd change (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

(...) My parents bought me a set 1100 on Lufthansa. It's some sort of twin engine plane and a girl in a small speedboat. I'll be able to scrounge some of the parts for castle creations, but not many. It's the thought that counts. ;) No other lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

Officially my wife got me a Norelco 4646 X Triple-Head Shaver (ok, is this some sort of secret wife conspiracy thing?). She also got me the LEGO Star Wars Final Duel I & II sets and my daughter got me the Harry Potter Chamber of the Flying Keys set (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  i have a question for daniel siskind

this has been bugging me since the black smith shop came out why the blacksmith shop and not crossroad tavern. why not both and when will lego come out with more and how do we send ours in the mail to them or do we ask you to tell them. if we can (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  lego and skateboard lover unite

this totally rock now there comeing out with lego skate boards and a skate park im just buying them cuz i love skateboarding (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact