 Castle / 11408
    Re: Tanarth has been Updated! —Aaron J. Muhl
   (...) I really like the unique design of the bottom windows on the seminary. The added texture to the front of the building makes it look less "boxy" than most buildings you see. Really like the tavern and the five rooms above. I would love to see a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tanarth has been Updated! —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Full pictures of the village probably won't be available for quite a while yet :( I'm guessing at least a year or better, I've got a lot of work to finish up yet and some major building to happen. Maybe when I get a little closer to finishing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)