 Castle / 11380 (-5)
  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

anyone what connects to the robinhood not the robin hood sets sets that are in a near bye kingdome like gaurded inn (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR intelli-blox

hey guys, For christmas i recieved the buckleberry ferry escape set and the prancing pony inn set from the playmates LOTR Intelli-blox line. I must say that while some peices like the 2x2 round blocks and the 1x1 round blocks are quite a departure (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new skull.

(...) Mark, Here's a scan of the new "super-evil" skull (sorry about the quality, my scanner doesn't like 3D objects): (URL) don't have a skeleton readly at hand, but here's an image of one: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

How does the new 'evil' skull differ from the regular ('good'?) skull? Can anyone post a pic comparing the two? (...) 4790 Alpha (...) 2002 Alpha team (...) you are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new skull.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but I picked up a 4790 Alpha Team Robot Diver and discovered that the skulls used in the 2002 Alpha team sets are newly designed "evil skulls" These are great especially if you are making a skeleton (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact