 Castle / 11367
  calafrack is now here

ive now put up a web page for cala frack tell me if you like it replie (URL) much i still havent gotten a digital camera. theres a short prolouge abot the graet battle (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: calafrack is now here

(...) Sounds like it could be interesting. However, please consider using sentences and punctuation, both in your story and in your posts. It will make them much easier to read. thanks, James (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: calafrack is now here

In (...) i know im olny 13 but ive been able to ge an A in reading and english im going to be extra careful when i write the story there about 3-4 pictures per page it will be intristing its been keeping me amused there could be a proble i built and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)