 Castle / 11355 (-5)
  did anyone know there bringing back the western

yes its true they r i have the new 2002 shop at homa oh yea it has king leos castle for all who denied me they have a kit k6762 with contains 6763 rapi river village 6764 sherrifs lock up and what every ones been talkin about 6762 fort legorodo if (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A small catapult built with set # 4806

I got the <set:4806 Axe Cart> in a class Christmas game today. I built a little catapult. It can rotate 360 degrees, and it often functions quite nicely. Here's a picture of it: (URL) Is this a rare set? (URL) has it for $7.00!) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  LoTR # 1 on IMDB

Well - it was going to happen sooner or later due to the incredible reviews it got early: (URL) you think it's justified? I think it's good, but is it really the # 1 movie of ALL time? Shawshank Redemption and other movies come to mind ... -- Pawel (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) Well, Mr. no punctuation, no capitalization dude… :) I supped-up the Hagrid fig simply cause I find the Troll to be completely inferior! So I intended to put his accessories to good use. P.S. thanx for compilin’ all those photos in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

beter late than ever mr anthony i love it and the way u used photo shot whens the chpter commin soon i hope (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact