 Castle / 11339
  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Let's have a moment of concerted wishing that TLG's new castle theme line follows on the two most recent releases..."The Guarded Inn" & "The Blacksmith's Shop" ;) Of course I would REALLY like to see bulk packs of the sloped wall elements (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) I can only dream that it would come true. If that'd happen I'd fill my bath-tub full of Castle walls and lay in it for days... sure, they'd be lacerations all over me, but it'd be worth it. Cause then I’d be able to finally build that massive (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Forget the lacerations! You'd hurt the *bricks*! :) DaveE (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Actually, guarded inn is a re-release, and blacksmith shop is a new (Lego) release that was designed by a non-lego designer (master builder).... (which proves that lego should be more widely available and less expensive!!!) I don't think Lego (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)