 Castle / 11305 (+5)
  Re: Well design dilemma!

I vote for number4!!! Darth (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) Adrian, I like the second chapter even better than the first! I like the witty repartee between Xander and Serena, and Serena's sarcastic sense of humor is just my style. And now I finally know who to blame for inventing Scrabble! (I never did (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) "Smothers brothers" bit was getting really close to the line. The ship is beautiful. I hate to make this recommendation because I know exactly how this affects the comic style, but... a lot of the pictures seem overly wordy. It's really hard (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) front wall. The details on the top of the gable are nice too. Great home! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Don't feel upset. LEGO has always done things like this. You can start finding catalogs for the following year, even before new themes and sets are "officially" announced. I guess LEGO did the same here. I don't think they realize that putting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact