 Castle / 11295 (+5)
  ANDRASTAVIA CHAPTER 2....!!!!

a land of myth and mystery... a time of knights and maidens... a world of magic... ...where lego... is the only world... (URL) 2 will be hitting the internet world very soon....!!! After 1 year of planning, building writing and photographing.... The (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

I bet the monster sets will be a tie-in with the Scooby-Doo movie. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  New Building

Well, I've had some pieces lying around that I wanted to use to make a new house. This is what I came up with. I called it "Baron Brice's Home" (URL) you all like it! I currently haven't completed the whole inside, so, I will post those when it's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: New Building

(...) of parts from the Guarded Inn works very well - the octagonal tower with black lattice windows also does the trick - the red slope finishes it off nicely. Also - what are those chimney looking things lined up parallel next to one another? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

I like it a lot, As Pawel said the corner turret is really good, I happen to like the bottom floor also, Its plain but you wouldn't want it to be too fussy or it'd detract from the top floor. I've been toying with my HP pieces and I just can't seem (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact