 Castle / 11290
    Re: Bloodstone Castle —David Gregory
    If I actually could save up $850 to spend on LEGOS, and your Bloodstone castle went on sale, I would be so emotionally torn as to whether I should buy it or just save up another $150 to buy a life time pass to LEGOland. On the one hand the life (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bloodstone Castle —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) As LFB pointed out, I was just kidding about putting a $850.00 sticker on the Bloodstone Castle. I think that a 2-3K figure is much more like it, but once the instructions and shipping would be factored in, the figure would really be around 3K (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)