 Castle / 11290
Re: Bloodstone Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:53:30 GMT

        If I actually could save up $850 to spend on LEGOS, and your Bloodstone
castle went on sale, I would be so emotionally torn as to whether I should buy
it or just save up another $150 to buy a life time pass to LEGOland.
        On the one hand the life time pass would be good 'til the day I die.
On the other hand the castle would be the best LEGO purchase I'd ever made.
Then there's the downside of the first hand, which is the fact that a life time
pass doesn't get me any LEGOS for my very own.  Then that second hand has the
downside of an instruction manual the size of a dictionary, plus the first
couple thousand pieces would take about a week each to find (assuming that they
were all dumped into 1 big box).
        By the time a set like that castle is available, may God have the mercy
to make me rich enough to afford both.

        David "Fuzzy" Gregory