 Castle / 11274
    Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —David Perry
   I've refrained from posting comments on airships, out of a combination of envy as well just not being extremely impressed, but i simply can't restrain myself on this one.... wonderful work, definitely my favorite so far. Very unique and well (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Adrian Drake
   (...) For some reason, I had in my brain the Wraith from the old early 1990's cartoon Pirates of Dark Water, but that was before I was actually able to track down a picture of said wraith after I'd finished building the Athena and realized that they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)