 Castle / 11250
    Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Mark de Kock
   (...) I hope so too, but when comparing the different inventories of the US and Dutch shop at home sites, it doesn't seem likely. Check out the mega-track set that is not available in the red-white-and-blue of The Netherlands. And it's been in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Mark de Kock
   (...) Uh-oh. It seems I spoke too soon. <puts on the cloack of shame> Now the Blacksmith Shop is also to be seen in the Dutch section, under 'Hard to Find'. No price and 'not available', but the picture is there. LD, I apologize for my quick jump (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)