 Castle / 11235 (+5)
  Re: New Moc - A thought

Fantastic news, and congrats Dan. Is that a dream come true or what! A thought though, first the legends line, now the MOC's, in both cases castle is chosen first. are we the most ardent fans who will buy anything castle, or the most discerning, a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

WOW! I haven't been this amazed legowise since the day I realised that Brickfest 2001 was going to happen within spiting distance of where I live (about 48 hours before it kicked off). Awesome MOC, Dan, I'll need to get my hands on a few of those. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I with Pawel on this, I am complete stoked about this. A set by an AFOL being sold by Lego? Wooohoooo!!! And the price, even better, I know this will make me think twice about the after Christmas sales. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Wow, wow, WOW!!! Words fail me. I want one. Wow. That is great - the set was great to begin with, the price is ridiculously attainable and great value, and I only wish I could get it in time as an Xmas present (did I say that out loud...?). Just (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi Paul, Which location are you in? I don't think this is USA only, it certainly shows up when I click my former home country - UK. Richard Morton Chief Brick Sorter! (URL) <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message news:GoBpGL.Ju6@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact