 Castle / 11228
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Coming next - Bloodstone Castle - $850.00 :)

http://www.brickmania.com/castle/bloodstone.html

  I hate to disagree with you, Pawel, but $850 would be a
  *steal* for that castle!  :D

I know ... and you don't think $39.99 is a steal for THIS?!?!?

Trying to make a point and on a natural high right now ...

-- Pawel

I totally know what you're saying Pawel. This is like every castle head's
dream come true! Coolness beyond words, possibly to the point of whimpering
in delight. lol. So when will the code be broken over what's to come next? I
REQUIRE more knowledge about this whole thing lol.

peace y'all.
-Jay