 Castle / 11227
11226  |  11228
Subject:
My thoughts ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:20:53 GMT

I wanted to put the two pictures side-by-side and figured others
might want to do some comparing as well, along with having the
links all there:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

I've also written up what I think about all this (since I might as well
do it on my page while I'm at it).

Still kind of in disbelief until I hear all about it from Dan ...

-- Pawel