 Castle / 11195 (+5)
  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) In my ever an ongoing quest to reply to things I liked, I gotta say... well... ditto! I have nothing new to contribute except a me too. VERY cool stuff here Chris. --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) I've rendered two fully articulated dragons. I've spend countless hours in front of my computer playing with MLCAD. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, my computer would die! Beyond that, I've tried, but I can't build anything original (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) For being mere facades, these are great. For something so small, you've put a lot of detail into it, I expecially love the 3D detail, the arch above the door frame, the columns around the windows. Very cool. I can just see a city filled with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) love it, and I STILL can't wait to see it attached to the city (wink, wink, nudge nudge, *COUGH*). Oh, and that lighthouse keeper. Armed to the teeth. Gotta protect the flame from those nasty raiders trying to roast their unholy weenies! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A New Project to Check Out

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd announce this: After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact