 Castle / 11193
    Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects??? —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hi, Doyle. I had been wondering the same some time ago. I also wondered if there were still people out there working on a large yellow castle. Being the proud owner of two classic LEGO castles, I have always built yellow castles. The gray parts were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects??? —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Hi, Yes please do I want to see your large Yellow castle. I love castle building and its really the only type of building I do with Lego. P.S. I love the rain and fog! I wished it did so where I am now, unfortunately California Never Rains! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)