 Castle / 1118
    King Leo's Castle 6091: Worth $90 —Mike Kane
   I found King Leo's Castle at my nearest Target. It looks awesome, but unfortunately, I was unable to buy it as the price was a little high for me (I'll just have to save up : ) ). I might comment, though, that I believe the set to be worth 90 bucks, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)