 Castle / 11148
    Re: Light'Ader —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Thanks. I notice that a lot of work can go into the landscape around the MOC, and it sets the tone nicely for the MOC itself. I usually don't have th patience for it though ... Must ... get ... to ... MOC ... instead :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Light'Ader —Adrian Drake
   (...) Hehe. The little details (also known as greeblies to the space heads) are what really makes a model look great. It's the things you wouldn't expect to see, like the clams and starfish on the rocks and the sea foam, that really makes a model (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)