 Castle / 11129
    Re: Whoops! —Leonard Hoffman
   the castle is just way cool.. i can't imagine spending that much time in front of a cpu. some questions: could you get a close up of it so we could see some detail? i can tell you;ve put some in, i can't make it out though. will the citadel be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Whoops! —Mark Nelson
   (...) I've been working on it since last summer. :) (...) Sure, sure! I'm gonna have sorta a "walkthrough" once it's complete. (...) Aye, that is just the outside of the first 3 stories of the Central Citadel. I agree: it is like a botanical garden. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)