 Castle / 11117
Re: Prepare for battle! Where are your armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 10:35:56 GMT

Yeah guys, why aren't you submitting things? I'm one of the jury members, so
you can start sucking up right now..... (just kiddin!!)

Anyhow, get to work fellas, I'm looking forward to see what you have up your
sleeves! Like René said, get to work ;-)

-Shiri
ISCC: http://www.creativity-contest.net

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
Now, in times where you can siege and maybe win a MISB (!) 6086, where are
your armies? I'm wondering why there are no Castle entries for the ISCC
(http://www.creativity-contest.net) until now. Are your soldiers sleeping or
playing cards all day long?

Wake up your knights, open the gates of your dragon's dungeons and let your
wizards explore mighty spells - fight for this castle or shall the victory
be  the Townies' or Trainies' ;-)