 Castle / 11100
    Re: I doubt anybody is interested but... —Chris Maddison
   (...) Holy cripes, that's big. I can't wait to see it finished out in the middle, with a keep, and barracks, and all that good stuff. Awesome! -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I doubt anybody is interested but... —Mark Nelson
   (...) Alrighty, I guess somebody does care! :) Work on the Hall of the Dragon is underway. And yes, that is the Great Hall. :) Thanks for responding! -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)