 Castle / 11065 (+5)
  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

I know this reply is several months late, but I just caught the thread about the survey page in the highlighted news... Looks like a fun moment of distraction.... :) (My answers are focused only for Castle, elsewise they'd vary greatly.) (...) King (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Marc, Thank You. It took me alittle while to think of how to make him a helmet. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yes, another chapter.

Yes, another chapter to add to the Chronicles of Ikros. Chapter 23: The Babble Chalice. I must thank Marc Nelson Jr. for the giant (ogre) design. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle sets for sale

Hey people, i have got hold of many castle sets which are all in great condition but with out their boxes. All have instructions. List and prices as follows: Royal Knights: 6090 - great condition all pieces and instructions. £45 6078 - good (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

Bruce, Very nicely done... The sets are simple, but they are very effective. I really liked the river crossing, with the flood/wave. Well done. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> To: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact