 Castle / 10995
    Re: Continuing the Epic —Wilson Raska
   (...) Hey Anthony, great job on another story. I really liked how you mentioned Volldai in the story. Is this hinting at maybe having your two storylines cross paths somewhere along the way? Very cool idea! Wilson (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Continuing the Epic —Anthony Sava
   (...) their (...) I'm glad you liked it. You had previously replied to one of my chapter posts stating you were focusing on your own story at the time and would have to get back to my story (which, of course, is perfectly fine) I'm pleased to know (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)