 Castle / 10992
  Not Really Legos. . .

This really isn't about legos but if you like Anime you will love this. At toonami.com they actually play the cartoons online. If you check it out click on the show "Record of the Lodoss Wars". I just watched the first episode and it had a GREAT (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not Really Legos. . .

(...) Hey Brett! Yeah, Record of Lodoss War is a great series, however the newest season, called "chronicles of the Heroic Knight" is by far the best. I highly reccomend this series to fantasy and castle lovers! It was a big influence on my (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Not Really Legos. . .

(...) Actually, the TV series (Chronicles of the Heroic Knight) *is* what Toonami has up there. :) A shame they didn't start with the video series, since it is better and comes first story-wise. :) I do recommend everyone check out the episode (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Really Legos. . .

(...) After I bought the first video and once I got 7106 droid escape. I was inspired to make a parn minifig. I improved him as time went on. I used the C3P0 torso (with d. gray arms), the brown hair, the luke skywalker (snow speeder) head, brown (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)