 Castle / 10972
Re: Another update; The Royal Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:07:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
Another way to see all the pics without having to modify the URL is this:

http://www.sp-lands.com/Images/mill/

Brian,
   Superb building !!  I really like the great use of the baseplates to
integrate into your design.  BTW, which set did the baseplate come from ?
And I also like the roof design.  Using the red to highlight the top
came out well.  Guess that is one way to handle running out of black
slope 45 2x2 double convex - just kidding !!  The different color does
add to the look of the building.
   And a working water wheel too.  Could not ask for more !
KK