 Castle / 1097
    FOTW: Yellow Castle —Nick Goetz
   Once again my girlfriend and I exchanged a Christmas present early. (Not that I am complaining) She gave me an 80% complete yellow castle. Hooray! The stuff that is missing should be easy to replace, substituted, or otherwise won't really be missed. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: FOTW: Yellow Castle —Eric Joslin
   (...) It fits an OLD motorcycle helmet. The new ones have more rounded edges and the visor is at an angle- the older ones really were just flat against the minifig's head. I don't know any other way to describe it in words. You will, however, need a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)