 Castle / 10963
  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) Those look pretty good. I've been working on a water mill myself for a while now. Maybe one day I'll finish it and get pictures up. I'm trying to use a motor so it will turn on its own. It looks like you've used lots of gears to slow it down. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) That was the same problem I was answering with the elaborate gear system I installed. The non-torque motor Lego makes turned my windmill into a mini fan. It really pushed out the air! The torque motor they have (power cable connects on top (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) The micromotors are always like that. Even in a loud room at a train show, standing within 10 feet of an unshielded one of these is really irritating. It's not nearly so bad if it is fully enclosed in a building or on a moving platform so that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)