 Castle / 10958
    Re: The Royal Mill —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) mechanism there. There is a lot of life in the watermill. One question - did you run out of black corner slope bricks, or does it have a red top for some reason? Good to see more original MOCs :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Royal Mill —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Unfortunately I did run out of black corners. It took a lot more than I thought to do that roof. I have the tip top pieces in black, but changed them to red just to be consistent. I need 31 more black ones. There isn't even that many on (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)