 Castle / 10931
  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

Here is an interesting point. It appears that the helmet has the 3 holes for the plumes like the modren visor. yet there are no plumes in it[1]. Why take the time to make a custom piece, just for a lego movie, and add features that you are not going (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) I thought the exact same thing. Plus, one has to consider that this is VERY unlike the DIY sculpey helmets we have seen from others -- this thing has to snap onto an existing helmet form and stay in place using two teeny protrusions to do the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)