 Castle / 10900 (+5)
  Re: Cannons?

Very interesting, thanks Mr. LFB. But I have another question for you, when did guns and gunpowder come into use? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Found a resource! (Was: Re: Cannon?)

(...) I just stumbled upon a really cool resource on early, early cannon and firearms: (URL) It has a picture of said cannon, though in a manuscript rather than on a tapestry. And I apologise for being a CAD by replying to my own post not ONCE but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cannons?

(...) It depends. By whom, and for what purpose? LFB (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sailing Ships (a lack of them)

(...) Surely you would need some ships to be able to go on crusades, rather than for defence or pleasure cruises! Martin (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Found a resource! (Was: Re: Cannon?)

That's plenty of information, thanks for your help! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact