 Castle / 10877
  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

Beautiful! I really love the way it looks quite fairy tale like, but also very medieval. If it fits both minifigs AND scala, you really have quite a diverse project there. I like the cross shaped arrow slits too! Are those rubber bands you have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) Yes, actually the rubber bands hold the 45 degree angle sides of the walls in place while I am building. They are locked in place at the tops and bottoms, but four of the seven octagonal towers don't yet have the tops on them. Someday I'll (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)