 Castle / 10855 (-5)
  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) I think it was worth all the trouble, it looks great. I really like that gate background! /Elin (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

Hey Guys.. After much deliberation, Camera troubles, and html sorrow, I present to you... Chronicles of Velaria: The New Era Chapter One: On the Silent Dawn of Lore... (URL) (good or bad) is welcomed and hoped for! Catch you cats later- -Jay (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) Not using bookmarks/favorites. I do most of my Lugnet reading using bookmarks-- for one thing, that's the easiest way to get quick access to groups that aren't on the front page of Lugnet, and secondly I can customize the view (e.g. 50 in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) I totally agree. One of the hallmarks of a good interface is that it's easy to take for granted. :) James (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) Wow. Todd rocks! It's easy to take this forum for granted, but the whole interface is very well thought out. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact