 Castle / 10846
    Posting to JUST .castle ... —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Hmm ... let me see this again: One CAN view the main group (.castle) without it's subgroups (castle organizations, .castle.ninja) with that link: (URL) on the other hand, to read ALL subgroups, one needs to go here: (URL) I correct? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Posting to JUST .castle ... —James Howse
   (...) My apologies, yes. You are correct. I looked at the link without clicking it. It's useful the difference that a * makes. As long as people post to the correct group, this solves half the problem discussed. Now to find some way of boosting (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)