 Castle / 10845 (+5)
  Re: The Posting Blues

(...) Hmm ... let me see this again: One CAN view the main group (.castle) without it's subgroups (castle organizations, .castle.ninja) with that link: (URL) on the other hand, to read ALL subgroups, one needs to go here: (URL) I correct? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Posting to JUST .castle ...

(...) Hmm ... let me see this again: One CAN view the main group (.castle) without it's subgroups (castle organizations, .castle.ninja) with that link: (URL) on the other hand, to read ALL subgroups, one needs to go here: (URL) I correct? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Posting to JUST .castle ...

(...) My apologies, yes. You are correct. I looked at the link without clicking it. It's useful the difference that a * makes. As long as people post to the correct group, this solves half the problem discussed. Now to find some way of boosting (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Gal darnnit! Post in Buy,Sell, Trade, not here. (URL) is for castle discussion only, not requests for trade. GRRR, -Jason PS Once the owlery is done, and pictures taken please post here, we would love to see it. (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) That does work- but it's a lot more complicated than clicking the Castle link from the Lugnet home page. You can also fine-tune what you will see on the news root page, using the skip-filter settings. This is more complicated too, but only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact