 Castle / 10830 (+5)
  Re: Site Update

(...) A little off topic, I won't even comment on the models (which I like :) ) I just wanted to say I love the layout of your site! The only thing I hate about sites like yours are that they prove someone can make a simple site look nice, and I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels (nope!)

Thank you all, and I do honestly believe it t’was a chance occurrence now. I wasn’t tryin’ to ‘over analyses’ anything, it’s just that the uncanny connection and conception of each threw me. I guess if you’ve read the stories in question you’d see (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  THE POSTING BLUES

after the long discussion we all just had about posting or highlighting.. id just like to add my two cents. i really like feedback for my work.. now i know i don't do as much by way of cpu effects, and my building isn't as grandiose as is usual.. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

(...) <snipped> Leonard --- This is going to be rather long winded -- think of it as a shotgun reply to most of what you've been saying and of your work so far. I like your site; I believe I've said it before - a few months back when you began (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Thanks Jason. It was the arch pieces that kinda led how the design went. I think they were from a paradisia set. I wanted to use trans 1x1 plates but didnt have anywhere near enough :) "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact