 Castle / 10820 (+5)
  Re: Site Update

(...) Very nice, and for those of you who have played Warcraft II ... does the first picture remind you of the human fortress? I could not find a link of a fortress online, so if anyone can snap it, I would appreciate it - for comparison sake :) I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Regarding the new church, A beautiful little model indeed ! (Well, perhaps not so little, but it has a quaintness to it -a simplicity, perhaps, that visually reduces its apparent size to a friendly managable level.) I had thought of using the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Parallels

The Isle of Albion = The Isle of Mist? I'll attempt to reiterate a past post: Is anyone aware that “The Isle of Mist” is almost EXACTLY the same as “The Isle of Albion.” Is this Castle World creation meant to mirror this Warhammer ® game, or did the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels

(...) Mist have played Warhammer recently, and I didn't hear the word mentioned *at all* the entire Brickfest weekend, which was when the Isle of Mist was first conceived. (...) So do dozens of other stories/games/etc. One that pops into my mind (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels

Thanks for the clarification. And I understand your point. That ‘many of the concepts are universal.’ And a few similarities are understandable. But all the similarities… Too much for coincidence? It’s just that I know one of the writers at Games (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact