 Castle / 10795 (+5)
  Re: Posting

(...) [...] (...) Speaking as someone who has posted MOC's and seen little if any response, I would say - Reply. Even if it's just "Wow, that's pretty cool" it makes a difference. Simply highlighting/spotlighting the message isn't always obvious to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) First off, great story! I love the plot and the effects are amazing... I wonder if you could share some secrets of the images with the ship and dragon flying. (...) Or perhaps an island... the ship can't fly, but maybe it's not the fire that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  IOM: The Wurmhold...

Greetings to one and all. I am both pleased and proud to announce the first "story clip" of the Wurmhold. It's not a real story, it's actualy parts cut out from the real one that I'm working on, but enjoy anyway. Without further ado: (URL) especialy (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Posting

Greetings earthlings (and others, I'm sure there's a few others around here) While I haven't even properly introduced myself, I'd like to add my .04 to this thread at this time! > Very often, I will just highlight someone's creation as a non-verbal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...

(...) to talk more about the wings though - that's a very original yet very odd contraption. I almost get a sense of it being like something organic - like a giant butterfly or other insect. Anyone seen G.I.Joe the Movie? Something out of that :) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact