 Castle / 10788
    IOM: The Wurmhold... —Mark Nelson
   --Begin story clip...-- Few people who attended the gathering of King Auld Dragon remember the small, elf-eared man in a suit of black and red. Those who do recollect that he came shortly before Draven spoke, and left shortly after he finished. He (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: IOM: The Wurmhold... —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Two airships? Could we say that this is the first convoy to head towards the Isle? I look forward to seeing pictures of your party. -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)