 Castle / 10774
    Re: knight's kingdom —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) You would have thought they could at least devise one that works with rubber bands instead of py (human) hand, and seems a little more realistic. I'm sure kids would like them more. Does anyone else remember that old game "Castles and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: knight's kingdom —James Aldrich
     (...) Augh! You'll put your out! (...) I think I have some of that stuff lying around. The sets still appear in certains stores from time to time. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom) —Tony Hafner
   (...) Do you mean "Crossbows and Catapults"? That's the one I remember playing, though I know that there were other variations made by different companies. That was a blast to play. I never bought any myself, but I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom) —Scott Sanburn
   To All, NOTE: Uh-oh, confirmed space/town/train head posts in castle!! ; ) (...) Man, did I love that game! It was a blast, the crossbow on the ground, the catapault, you building the various castles and people and the like. I ended up using a bunch (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom) —Tony Hafner
   (...) You mean me? Ugh, I can't pick a theme any more. A brief year ago, I wouldn't have been spotted in the town or train groups either. Now you never know where I'll turn up. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom) —Scott Sanburn
   Tony & All, (...) Nope, I meant myself, but I am sure other people, such as yourself, can say the same. I thought I would poke fun at myself for posting in castle! : ) (...) Well, most of my stuff has been on the town side lately, but I have some (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)